Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cheers to a second round of London!

...yes, I'm going again today. Concerned a bit that I might just like this place too much... I guess I will take the time now to introduce a pretty important character in my adventure story- Mary- my roommate, little pocket of Miami sunshine and outrageous partner in crime. We spent practically the whole day together yesterday from St. Paul's cathedral to the British Museum and Tower of London then very SMU-esq boat ride (cash bar included) with all of the SMU Oxford students and professors to bring the night to one messy close. Without her, this trip had the potential to be too touristy for comfort and a bit silly. But it ended up meeting any expectation I thought I had. We had a stupid good time. We adventure and she makes sure I don't take my impulses too seriously =). The Supertour was great and I refuse to bore you with details- that's what my parents and good friends who have no other choice are for. For now, I will tell you my London love[lust] affair has just begun. I will try to keep up with the courtship and maybe fill those interested in along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment