Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Youthful Folly

Well, week two is here and I am still impressed with all things Oxford. Unfortunately, I've gotten a bit sick and cant really tell if it is from allergies or a cold or simply getting practically no sleep at all (violent English pub-goers and anxious American students can be a deadly combination-- oh and waking up for class too). Either way, that is my terribly ill-thought-out excuse for not writing on here as much as I should. On the sunnier side of things, my roommate and I got a call last weekend from an old friend/SMU graduate/sorority sister who lives in London and decided to spend the weekend with her. It was lovely. I WILL live in London one day. Even if it is the last thing I do.
Yes, if you haven't already noticed, I have been lacking a decent amount of creative energy. So I apologize if this post seems like a waste of space but those of you totally over my lack of juicy Euro details, here is a picture of my stunning quaint little campus. Go ahead, let the English lushy-ness woo you to the core.

No comments:

Post a Comment